For all inquiries about placing or tracking orders, or any delivery questions and concerns, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Register for your personal SYNkinase account or 'Login' if you have one already. We only sell to companies and research institutions so we will require your company or institution details when you register. You will receive a confirmation email from us with an activation link. This security feature is designed to reduce spam and ensure you have a hassle-free and secure website experience.
2. Shopping Cart: Click on a product image to see product details, select a unit quantity and click "Add to Cart". You can view your shopping Cart at any time by selecting "Show Cart" in the top right hand corner of the page.
3. Check Out: Once you have added your items to your shopping cart, click the "Checkout" button. If you are not already logged in, you will be asked to login or register. Confirm your billing and shipping information, select your payment method (credit card or invoice) and submit your order. You can also print your order, without going to through the checkout, for your future reference or to email us later with a purchase order. Please note that in some countries, SYNkinase products are sold exclusively through distributors, so if you are shipping to one of these countries you will be redirected to our distributor.
4. Confirmation of Order: An email will be sent to confirm that your order has been received and is in process, pending review. We will send you shipping and tracking details once the order is processed.
5. Payment: you can pay by credit card or on invoice. If you are not an existing account customer with us, we will contact you by email about establishing an account or alternative payment arrangements. For approved account customers, we will invoice you and accept payment within 30 days by wire transfer or check. Always quote the invoice number(s) when making payments. We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts.
Contact one of our local offices for more information on account and payment arrangements.
1. We ship to all countries, but in those countries where we have exclusive distributor arrangements, SYNkinase orders must be processed by our distributor. Review our 'Distributors' page for more details.
2. Orders are normally shipped via Fedex and shipping takes 3-5 business days. Contact us if you would like an alternative shipping courier.
3. Our delivery charge is determined by country and is typically $50-$60 USD depending on your country and order size.
4. Orders are shipped directly to your company or institution. We will not sell products to individuals who are not associated with a legitimate research institution or company.
5. All duties, taxes and other local charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Please inspect packages immediately upon receipt and notify us within 3 days of delivery of any damage or discrepancies. Our team will take prompt action to correct any problem.
Goods ordered in error can only be accepted for return if return is initiated within 3 days of delivery, the goods are unopened, have been stored correctly and are in good condition. Should you wish to return any item, prior authorization must be received from our customer service team. All returns accepted will be subject to a 30% restocking charge and payment of any shipping charges by the customer.
For all product returns and product replacements, please contact us at email@example.com. Have on hand the invoice number, purchase order number, air bill number and approximate date of shipment/receipt.
Products are intended only for laboratory research use. All compounds are solely for research purposes under US 35 USC 271(e) + A13(1) and similar laws in other countries. Purchaser accepts all patent risk for their use of the compounds purchased. They are not for human consumption, resale, or any other commercial purpose. They should be used only by technically-qualified individuals or those under their direct supervision.